What makes Dion Snowshoes so “special”?
Designed, Built and Used by experienced Snowshoe Racers and Hikers, these tough, lightweight snowshoes are comfortable to wear and can adapt to a wide variety of terrain and snow conditions.
Just a quick turn with a screw driver and all the parts can be changed in seconds! The modular design allows you to creat the perfect combination of components to suit the conditions or your personal taste.
Also, you can easily replace worn parts or upgrade as new parts become available without having to buy an entirely new snowshoe.
Our exclusive blend of performance, durability, and comfort is found in every snowshoe model we offer. By combining an innovative design with quality materials and craftsmanship, we offer a “custom” snowshoe at a “pre-fab” price.
What are the benefits of owning a pair?
- No need for WOMENS MODELS. Our frames are the narrowest on the market. Men, Women and Kids ALL want to run and walk with a natural stride!
- YOU decide which Frame, Binding and Cleats works best for you.
- No more "one size fits all". Even the straps are interchangeable.
- Our modular system provides a “custom-fit” and can adapt to changes in terrain or snow conditions in seconds !
- The interchangeable Frames, Bindings and Cleats can eliminate the need to purchase a 2nd pair snowshoes.
- Replaceable parts allow our customers to maintain their snowshoes instead of purchasing a brand new pair.
- Our durable, hand-bent, aircraft aluminum frames are light, flexible, and are fitted with wear resistant decking.
- Ergonomically designed, teflon coated cleats will allow your foot to move naturally and help repel sticky snow.
- Our comfortable bindings accurately control the position of your snowshoe... No more "banged" up ankles !